Get Answers Now!
You can benefit from regular adjustments at City Chiropractic. We focus on the body's nervous system, which sends messages through the spinal cord and allows your body to fight pain and heal naturally - without the use of medication. Keep your spine in line with a visit to Dr. Wall at City chiropractic.
Let Dr. Wall help you be your best self - schedule your appointment to get in line today!
- Back and Neck Conditions
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Heartburn/Acid Reflux
- Shoulder or Elbow Pain
- Migraine or Tension Headaches
- Ankle or Knee Pain
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both children and adults
- Help everyone from athletes to office desk employees
Dr. Jason Wall graduated from Palmer College in 1998. He and his wife opened City Chiropractic in 2010, after more than a decade of helping patients in Dyersville and the surrounding area. In 2013, he was appointed to the State Board of Chiropractic. He is a charter member of the Dyersville AOH and stays active in both the church and school communities.